- September 2, 2021
- Posted by: h1c0nsult1ng
HiConsulting Services is an authorized partner for Everything DiSC®
Hillary Kuenn is a certified facilitator for three DiSC disciplines: Everything DiSC Workplace®, Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™, and Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®. These toolkits may be utilized as part of an individual career coaching or life coaching agreement, or as a customized workshop for your small business team.
Everything DiSC Workplace®
Everything DiSC Workplace® delivers a comprehensive, easily customizable workplace development solution to engage every employee—regardless of title or position, department or function—in building more productive and effective relationships at work.
Combining facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools, you can create a personalized learning experience to help participants understand and appreciate the different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace, and how they can learn to adapt to the style of others.
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognize the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape their workplace experience
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among the DiSC styles
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organizations
Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile
- Research-validated, online assessment. 20-page workplace-specific profile report helps learners explore the priorities that drive them and identifies three key strategies—based on individual DiSC profiles—for increasing their effectiveness in working with other styles
- Three 90-minute modules, including engaging activities and workplace-focused video.
Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™
Develop the emotional intelligence necessary to support your clients’ thriving agile culture with this highly anticipated new solution! Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ is a classroom training and personalized learning experience that teaches participants to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly.
By combining the personalized insights of DiSC® with active emotional intelligence development, participants discover an agile approach to workplace interactions and learn to navigate outside their comfort zone, empowering them meet the demands of any situation.
Merging facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools, you can create a personalized learning experience to help participants discover their DiSC style, understand their EQ strengths, recognize their EQ potential, and commit to customized strategies for building agility.
- Discover the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions
- Recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them
- Take action to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations
- Research-validated Assessment: The Everything DiSC Agile EQ assessment combines adaptive testing and sophisticated algorithms to deliver precise Agile EQ insights to each participant in their personalized profile.
- Personalized Profile: This 26-page profile helps learners discover the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions, recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them, and gain actionable strategies to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership. Bringing together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organizations, the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development, this all-inclusive classroom and online program approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship (as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management). With one unified model of leadership—vision, alignment, and execution—it focuses on helping leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
- Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to improve their leadership effectiveness
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices
- Research-validated, online assessment. 23-page leader-specific profile report provides detailed context-specific feedback based on the three-step Vision, Alignment, and Execution Model and the three drivers associated with each step.
- Strong visuals and illustrations, including 18 behavioral continua, delve deep into what steps leaders can take to increase the behaviors linked to the essential best practices of leadership.
Get a Free Consultation
If you are interested in a DiSC Assessment for yourself or team, call 623-738-4470 or contact us online.